Our goal at SwarmSales is that Sales Professionals on our platform will understand the accounts they are selling into at an equivalent or higher level than your in-house team. Your company will provide assets such as videos, white papers, success stories, battle cards and even email templates to assist the sales professional in getting ramped up and in the door with your company as quickly as possible. Our Sales Professionals’ core function is to be account experts and not necessarily product experts.
Articles in this section
- Our company is not getting the engagement we expected. Are there any best practices?
- How much do Companies have to pay Sales Professionals per engagement?
- Will Sales Professionals only engage with companies on the marketplace based on the accounts targeted?
- What types of companies are we accepting on the SwarmSales marketplace?
- How do Companies engage with Sales Professionals on the SwarmSales platform?
- How does Swarmsales handle companies that are competitors?
- Can we hire a Sales Professional from the Swarmsales platform?
- Why should our company use SwarmSales to drive our sales objectives?
- We have an in-house sales team. How would our employees work with SwarmSales Sales Professionals?
- How is SwarmSales verifying the sales professional’s track record prior to onboarding them?