In order to engage a vendor company with one of your accounts via SwarmSales, you must submit an opportunity to them that they can either accept or decline. Once your opportunity is accepted and the engagement is kicked off, your opportunity is recorded on our platform and no other salesperson can claim that opportunity with the same account.
Articles in this section
- I'm a Sales Professional with relationships at many accounts. How do I know which ones to submit to a vendor company?
- How does Swarmsales manage conflict when two sales professionals submit opportunities to the same account?
- Why should I join SwarmSales?
- What type of Sales Professional should join SwarmSales?
- How much can I expect to make on the SwarmSales platform?
- How does a Sales Professional earn money on SwarmSales?
- How much does a Sales Professional earn with SwarmSales?
- How am I paid as a Sales Professional on SwarmSales?
- Does the Sales Professional communicate to the company we’re engaged in selling to as my employee or as a SwarmSales employee?
- Can companies find Sales Professionals on the SwarmSales platform?