No, they can not. The only way a Sales Professional’s identity is revealed to a company is if and when the Sales Professional submits a bid to engage a company into one of their accounts. Otherwise, there is no way for a company to know what sales professionals are or are not in our platform. If you as a SwarmSales Sales Professional wish to update any Social Network to reveal that you are on our platform, we suggest that you clarify that you are a Self Employed Sales Professional on SwarmSales.
Articles in this section
- I'm a Sales Professional with relationships at many accounts. How do I know which ones to submit to a vendor company?
- How does Swarmsales manage conflict when two sales professionals submit opportunities to the same account?
- Why should I join SwarmSales?
- What type of Sales Professional should join SwarmSales?
- How much can I expect to make on the SwarmSales platform?
- How does a Sales Professional earn money on SwarmSales?
- How much does a Sales Professional earn with SwarmSales?
- How am I paid as a Sales Professional on SwarmSales?
- Does the Sales Professional communicate to the company we’re engaged in selling to as my employee or as a SwarmSales employee?
- Can companies find Sales Professionals on the SwarmSales platform?