No leads are provided. You as a Sales Professional are expected to bring forward your accounts that you’ve sold into and in which you have relationships in order to break into them fast. It’s all about relationships and “Account Based Selling” these days.
Articles in this section
- I'm a Sales Professional with relationships at many accounts. How do I know which ones to submit to a vendor company?
- How does Swarmsales manage conflict when two sales professionals submit opportunities to the same account?
- Why should I join SwarmSales?
- What type of Sales Professional should join SwarmSales?
- How much can I expect to make on the SwarmSales platform?
- How does a Sales Professional earn money on SwarmSales?
- How much does a Sales Professional earn with SwarmSales?
- How am I paid as a Sales Professional on SwarmSales?
- Does the Sales Professional communicate to the company we’re engaged in selling to as my employee or as a SwarmSales employee?
- Can companies find Sales Professionals on the SwarmSales platform?