If you're just getting started with Swarmsales and have many accounts for which you could submit new opportunities to a specific vendor company, just pick 3-5 of each category for which you feel your relationships and knowledge of the accounts are strongest. Once you've added them to your sales professional profile, you can submit opportunities to a vendor company which will trigger an initial call with one of the company representatives. At that point you can verbally discuss any other accounts that could be added as new opportunities and submit them after your initial call, but please never add accounts such as "many fortune 50" or "all the Telco's in the USA". Vendor companies typically will not accept opportunities from a sales person that submits such vague description of their accounts and remember that "You don't have a second chance for a first impression".
Articles in this section
- I'm a Sales Professional with relationships at many accounts. How do I know which ones to submit to a vendor company?
- How does Swarmsales manage conflict when two sales professionals submit opportunities to the same account?
- Why should I join SwarmSales?
- What type of Sales Professional should join SwarmSales?
- How much can I expect to make on the SwarmSales platform?
- How does a Sales Professional earn money on SwarmSales?
- How much does a Sales Professional earn with SwarmSales?
- How am I paid as a Sales Professional on SwarmSales?
- Does the Sales Professional communicate to the company we’re engaged in selling to as my employee or as a SwarmSales employee?
- Can companies find Sales Professionals on the SwarmSales platform?